Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Countdown Begins

Dear loyal readers of "Reflections",

Thanks for accompanying me on this incredible journey (through medical school and through life in general) over the past year. Many have contacted me wondering when the next update will be; to be honest, right now I am so bogged down in schoolwork that it's been difficult to muster up any creative energy. Fortunately, I am starting a new chapter in my life soon, a chapter that we can call "Clerkship". This will see myself and my fellow medical students become immersed in the hospital full time, rotating through a dozen or so specialties. Besides being an incredible learning experience, it will also be rich in creative inspiration, and without a doubt, I will begin blogging fervently again then.

Clerkship begins in late November. I'm counting down the days. Look forward to seeing you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment